Why Choose Us
Kenneth Pettine and our group of highly specialized medical professionals want to see you healthy and well without debilitating surgery or other highly invasive orthopedic procedures.
Surgical replacement procedures can be used to treat moderate to severe joint arthritis, and are a viable alternative for the majority of patients who are considering a joint replacement. Total joint replacement of the knee, hip, or shoulder is often considered to be a straightforward and accepted approach to treatment for those suffering from significant arthritis or injury in these joints. Joint replacement procedures have become more and more common, and their success rates are reasonable considering the remarkably invasive nature of the procedure (depending on how you define success). It seems that the idea of creating a large incision in the body and performing a complete bone or joint replacement has gained a level of acceptance among the general population. What was once considered a last-resort attempt to maintain joint function has now become something that almost seems inevitable for people as they age. But what about an alternative that could be just as successful as joint replacement, but with significantly lower risk and dramatically different levels of intrusion into the human body? When comparing two options, wouldn’t a treatment that involves an injection be significantly more attractive than going under the knife or saw and swapping out large amounts of the body’s natural bone tissue with synthetic materials? Kenneth Pettine, a retired orthopedic surgeon in Northern Colorado, has developed and patented a stem cell process that can help patients avoid surgery.
What We Do
- Understand the needs of our patients
- Continuously improve our standard of service
- Listen to our patients
- Specifically address your questions and concerns
- Encourage you to be a key partner in your health
- Treat you with respect and honor your wishes
- Advocate for our patients
- Provide a safe environment for our patients
- Provide you with the resources and information needed to stay healthy or manage your medical conditions
- Embrace current and emerging regenerative technologies to improve your care